Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Singapore Idol - New Winner

Finally, after the 3rd season, Singapore Idol has ended with a new idol!


Image by Samsiah Suliman

My congratulations to
SEZAIRI SEZALI 
for emerging the WINNER!


Singapore Idol Pick Up Lines:

Florence : Why should Singapore vote you as the winner ?

Sylvia : I feel like a winner, I've been thru a lot and I feel like a winner already..

Sezairi : People love more than they hate.. look at this (pointing to the audience).. its not just about me but the whole Singapore

This could probably caused the last minute vote swing...sometimes what you say, can be catastrophic. =(


ps: Honestly, Sezairie has a better connection with the audiences that nite... =)



Soul: Yellow (Jem), Virtual Insanity (Jamiroquai), Mercy (Duffy), Crazy (Areosmith)
 
Sepuloh Tin Sardin | TNB