Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Errr...you add me?


10 stoopid reasons on how to elak from accepting people u don like on facebook (without hurting them deliberately)

1. err u add me? im always accessing by my iphone and its too small to be showing the friend requests part..

2. err u add me? tat day i dah click and accept. u mean u send again??

3. err u add me? but u barely talked or sms-ed me so i didnt dare to accept cos im not sure whther we are frens

4. err u add me? i'm too busy looking at other accounts that i dont have time to look at my own. tat's why i didnt see ur fren request lah

5. err u add me? i didn't see ur name. i'm suddenly blinded by all the requests sent. i need eye therapy!

6. err u add me? i cant see all who requests to be my friends! my LCD suddnely turns dark.

7. err u add me? my 'accept friend' button is misssing! sorry can't add u at the moment

8. err u add me? oh i saw ur request but wen i click add friend, they prompt me tat ive already exceeded the number of contacts allowed in fb

9. err u add me? but i don't know you. who are You again?

10. err u add me? sorry i dont think im Good enuf to be ur friend ! ur just so Good to look at, i might stain ur wall...


ps: kalo mcm nie, might as well u don need to have an account at all!


Soul: Friend Or Foe (T.A.T.U)
 
Sepuloh Tin Sardin | TNB