Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Life isn't a bed of roses

Now, in the midst fiddling with my working PC. Doing troubleshooting due to unexplain errors occuring during start up. Removing excessive datas and removing / installing softwares. Not very good with computers and these things keep bugging me all time.

While all the actions are taking place on the old Pentium 3 machine, I'm logged into my laptop listening to my music playlist and writting this blog.

Frustrating at times when speed is essential and problems cropped up.

Ciggis running out and the heat making me craves for slurpee. A walk to the convenience store across will take ages.

Flipping the plans and drawings. WTF! I should be sleeping.

Do you think I'm smilling now? YES! Smiling from reading Haffi's email. Thanks! "That's just enough" to make me smile when I need someone to cheer me up.

Going thru the installation progress for the 2nd time. It halted the 1st time. Oh, its 12 midnight and I have yet to begin anything. Forget later. The agony starts now. Sustain myself tonite, and I shall survive when morning breaks...

Such a boring life...


ps: Sorry for the loud music. It's to keep me awake thru the nite. =(



Soul: Bloodflower (Draconian)
 
Sepuloh Tin Sardin | TNB