Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

What's Your Say...


Why Men Shouldn't Write Advice Columns

A fren of mine, sent me the above cutting.

Fren: You go read and let me know what's your opinion abt John.

And so I read the article and gave him my honest view.

Me: Well, I think John landed in an odd profession. He would make a good car mechanic, though. =D

Fren: Read the passage again u moron!

Me: What hv u got to say abt John, then?

 Fren: Can't you see that bitch is giving him a hint? She's telling him that she's a MILF, lonely, desperate and looking for a companion. Unless John is a complete idiot, he should be f**king the brains out of her now!!LOL!!

Aku masih tak paham ahhh...korang paham tak? =P

ps: John is a smart ass. He's being diplomatic as not to interfere with marital affairs. Otherwise, it might cause lasting harm. So, he diverted his answers =)

Soul: Tears For Affairs (Camera Obscura)
 
Sepuloh Tin Sardin | TNB