Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

It's MOAN-DAY!!


After a terrific long weekend, I can't possibly imagine I'm back to work routine again. DHUH~

Arrgghhh....can't wait for the next holiday break. The cuzzins are planning for another short getaway.

Planning has already started. But my unpredictable work schedule is the only thing worrying me now. Kalo ikot statistic, during CNY ler aku paling bnyk dpt project...ishh!

This week jer project dah starting to crop up. Bertepek si Irene emailed kat aku during that holiday weekend. Dreadful monday nie jugak dia nak submit project.

Actually, all the documents dah ready, cuma last minit lak dia nak make changes...tu yg maleh tuu..!

But still bearable ler, so I can still absorb them with no additional cost. Cuma lambat sikit ahh..

In 2 weeks time, me will be off for another short trip. In the meantime, its business as usual here. Lalalalalaa~


ps: Make sure korang jgn tak jadi hokeyy!



Soul: Holiday (Green Day)
 
Sepuloh Tin Sardin | TNB