Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

#298: Written by YOU


Marriage is that relation between man and woman and which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal. Egois.....sikut kiri sikut kanan (...........) bangat..

Pretty confused about some of your statuses. First you tell the whole world how sucky he is, then you tell the whole world how sweet he is, and how much you love him cos of what he did for you today. From the way I see it, you think the relationship is all about you, and how you feel, and how much you've given up for him? C'mon, grow up. Guys have feelings too. We just don't show it very well..................

You're still disappointing. Can you please stop POKING ME!!! KFC should fuck the wing off. Nasi Lemak galore yummeh !! I love everything about Nasi Lemak. I miss you bad....ii love boys & ii love checkin out hot girls ..I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!

I'd like to product a tv game show similar to Yo Mama called "mak kau peh gemok.." Anak sungai lagikan berubah, inikan pula anak cucu...

Fully charged wif MILA...apron on...get set for BAKING!!! I can smell something burning...head is spinning too many things to handle...ARRRGHHH

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything? carrying heavy junks!! ?@.!。:~^”#!! I'm trying not to let sensitivity affects me... Move on & Stay strong!! :)

If you're in LIGHT shoes, constantly being pushed to corners & being victimized by the person you love most, what would you do? hates monthly cramps! Urghhhh.


ps: This happens when you read fB statuses by frens at one go. You'll get hell of a story! :D :D :D


Soul: I Gotta Feeling (Black Eyed Peas)
 
Sepuloh Tin Sardin | TNB